Who can I talk to if I am concerned about a GSOC investigation?
If you have any general questions about the way GSOC operates which are not answered here, we will do our best to answer them. Your GSOC case officer can discuss any case-specific concerns with you. An Garda Síochána Employee Assistance Service is a confidential service to discuss any life situation causing concern.
- If you have any general questions about the way GSOC operates which are not answered here, see the Garda Síochána portal (click on HR\Internal Affairs\Complaints) for more detailed information. If your question is still not answered, you can e-mail email@example.com in confidence and you will receive a response within five working days.
- If your question or concern is related specifically to your own case and you have received the contact details of a GSOC officer looking after it, you can call them to discuss this.
- If you are particularly upset or under unusual stress, you should seek medical or other professional assistance.
- An Garda Síochána Employee Assistance Service is a confidential service available to all members of the Garda Síochána to discuss any life situation that is causing worry, anxiety, stress or similar.
- You may also contact your representative association for advice or assistance.